Join Brunch Downtown on Tuesday, June 4 at 10am for a FREE Ribbon-Cutting Party just across the street at Postman’s Porch.
Postman’s Porch is a quirky traffic triangle at the intersection of Plankinton, Wells, and 2nd Street.
Thanks to some landscape improvements, the space is being transformed into a meeting and dining spot. And that means you can soon Brunch al fresco at the city’s newest outdoor venue.
5 Fun, Free Things at the Ribbon-Cutting Party
- Meet Brunch Owner Morgan Sampson and Milwaukee city officials.
- Enjoy light refreshments.
- Listen to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra brass ensemble.
- Tap your toe as DJ Shawna spins tunes like “Dear Mr. Postman” and “Signed, Sealed, and Delivered I’m Yours.”
- Send a Milwaukee-themed postcard with a commemorative Postman’s Porch stamp (thanks, VISIT Milwaukee!).
Best of all, it’s FREE!
A huge shout out and thanks to Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21, fellow neighborhood businesses, and residents for partnering on this awesome project.
Join us Tuesday, June 4 at 10am!
Find Postman’s Porch at the intersection of Plankinton, Wells, and 2nd Street just across the street from Brunch Downtown.